Thursday, January 20, 2022

Be Happy with Creative Muse Designs

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week our theme is anything goes. 
Looking at those cute stamps definitely makes me happy!
I discovered this cute set designed by Magda Polakow in the Topflights store. I drew some frames onto my card base and masked them on one side. Stamped the puppies and colored them with Copics. Drew the frames with fine liner pen. Cut them out and glued them onto the Kraft colored paper. Stamped the sentiment and cut it out as well and added it to the card.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

Puppy Love                         Whatchamacallit 






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10