Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Love me just a little by Charmaine Canham

 Good Morning! 

The Topflight Stamps team is participating in a week-long celebration
of Valentine's Day projects. I made this quick-colored card using stamps
 available online at TopFlight Stamps.


This AALL & Create #426 is just darling and that girl just speaks to me!


I stamped her with Gina K Design Amalgam Black ink because it is Copic friendly.
 After I colored her, I stamped her again with Versafine Black Onyx ink.
 This gives it a very vivid and black outline. 


Next, I took another A2 sized heavy cardstock and die cut a heart off center.
This will be glued over the original panel with the girl.



I used two distress oxides colors (purple and pink) to color the whole panel
 and then stamped the Darkroom Door Abstract 07 with Versafine.
 I also added some cirles with a white gel pen.



I finished the card with a Sticky Quote from Art by Marlene Sticky Quotes .
I stuck it on cardstock and then mounted the quote with double-sided foam tape.



Isn't she fabulous? I think so... I may be biased :)


Check out the Stencil Sale going on until the 16th! No code needed.



See you next week!
Charmaine




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10