Friday, January 21, 2022

Kay Carley Journal Page

 

I hope you are all keeping warm this January and having a great new year. Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I'm trying to work more in my journal this year. I created a page using a background I had previously made using my gel press, PaperArtsy Fresco paints and the Carabelle Studios Rosette texture plate.

 

I then used the PaperArtsy Kay Carley PS061 stencil with black archival ink and a blending brush to lay down a black layer of ink. I then moved my stencil over and used texture paste with the WOW! Embossing Tracy Scott Golden Vintage Lace to give the image a shadow look. 


Once the texture paste was dry, I used my heat tool to melt the powder. I took my white gel pen and added some lines along the branches and finished my card with a sentiment from the PaperArtsy Alison Bomber 19.

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and have a chance to some crafty time!

Topflight Stamps Supplies






No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10