Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Jane's Doodles - Home is wherever I'm with you

 Good Morning

This week the team is focusing on Jane's Doodles stamp sets and I chose this adorable camping and caravan one, named Happy Camper. My dad would bundle all 5 of us kids in the van with a caravan hooked on the back and travel to the coast in South Africa at 3'o clock in the morning. That way we would be able to see the sea just as the sun is rising. Best memories ever!!
Any event...here is my card!



I started with a fun background made with five different distress oxides. 


I added stars by using thinned white acrylic paint and splattering it all around. The stars were drawn in with a thin pointed brush. 


The stamps were inked with Copic-friendly dye ink and colored with Copic markers.
 Keep the stamps in a stamp positioner, like a Misti, and then restamp them with pigment ink,
like Versafine. I also fussy cut all the images. 

Use liquid glue, like Cosmic Shimmer Quick Grab Glue,
and double-sided foam tape for dimension. 


I added a hand-drawn frame with a white gel pen for a whimsical look. 

The sentiment was heat embossed with WOW white embossing powder. 



I am usually not a cutesie cardmaker but this one turned out so...cute😁

Let me know what you think and leave me a comment!!

Talk, soon,

Charmaine

Follow me on Instagram for almost daily inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10