Monday, January 31, 2022

Lovebirds for Valentine's Day

 Happy Monday everyone! This is Rachel today sharing another sweet (or should I say "tweet"?) Valentine card with you. This card features a darling mini stamp from JOFY. I love adding mini stamps to my stash because they're affordable, versatile, and always super cute!


I really enjoyed coloring a variety of birds in funky colors, and I picked my two favorites for the card. The stamp is JOFY Mini Stamp #20 and I colored the birds with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. When you receive the stamp, it is all connected as one piece. I cut the images apart so I could use them more freely... I promise no stamps were harmed in the making of this card!



The background was created by first making my own circle mask using a large circle die. I placed the circle mask on top of my card panel, then place the AALL + Create Hung Up on Hearts stencil on top. I blended over the stencil using Prism Inks in Canary Yellow and Camelia Pink. I was sure to overlap some of the ink to mix a subtle orange color in the center. I then removed the AALL + Create stencil and lightly blended the edge of the circle mask with Prism Ink Arctic Mist to make the shape more defined. Finally, I stamped the sentiment multiple times using Versafine Onyx Black ink.



Thanks for stopping in! I hope you have a very creative week ahead!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10