Friday, January 7, 2022

Polkadoodle Snowball Kisses

 


Happy New Year to all of you and I hope your 2022 is going well. Ericka with Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with a cute Polkadoodle Snowball Kisses set and PaperArtsy Infusions on photo paper.


For the New Year, I was cleaning up my craft room when I came across some photo paper. I wanted to play with some different background methods and so I decided to use PaperArtsy Infusions with my the photo paper.  The fun thing about the photo paper is once water is added to the powder it "freezes" on the surface and you can get a bunch of fun textures.

After playing around with a couple of backgrounds and colors (check out our Instagram), I decided to see if I could stamp the Polkadoodle Snowball Kisses directly on the photo paper and color it up using Prism Brush markers. I then individually added the Infusions in Lemoncello, Sunset Beach, and In the Navy. After each color, I let the paper dry before I added a new color.

I added the sentiment and some snowflakes around the background to finish my card. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a chance to create.

Topflight Supplies Used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10