Saturday, January 1, 2022

Welcome to 2022 and Our New Design Team!

Well we have a bright, shiny new year ahead of us and it's going to be a crafty one too here on the Topflight Stamps blog! We are sad to say good-bye to two of our designers on the team – Karen Bearse and Connie Mercer. Ladies, thank you for the countless inspiring projects you have shared with us during your tenures. We greatly appreciate your talent and creativity! Best wishes to you in your new endeavors in 2022.

We would like to welcome two new members to the team. We are excited to see what they have in store for us! First…


Hello to Charmaine Canham! Charmaine dabbles in mixed media and always portrays it back to her first "paper" love: greeting cards. She is originally from South Africa and currently lives here in South Carolina with her Yankee husband, three kids, two dogs, and the neighbor's cat. She started making cards in 2017 after discovering and coloring Adult Coloring books as therapy for postpartum depression. She uses Copic markers, loves to watercolor, messes around with a Gel press, and usually ends up finger painting to add special touches on her multiple mixed media canvases. 



Next we welcome Rachel Kleinman! "My name is Rachel and I am a paper crafter and mixed media artist from California. My love for creating with stamps took off in 2009, but I have also been a scrapbooker my entire life! I love to create cards of all styles, especially those that are cute, bright, and colorful. I also enjoy making mixed media pieces that range from dimensional objects to tags and art journal pages. My work has been published numerous times in magazines and on manufacturers’ websites. I have worked with several design teams and creative product companies over the past several years. I am thrilled to bring my artwork and creativity to the Topflight Stamps design team!"

Returning designers are Kathi Rerek, Cornelia Wenokor, Ericka Strange, and Autumn Clark!


Stay tuned and come back on Monday for the first project of 2022!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Charmaine and Rachel! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful makes. xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10