Friday, December 31, 2021

Paper Rose Gnomies Gift Tags

 

Hello everyone and happy New Years Eve. Ericka from Strangely Creative here with a couple of New Years tags I made for some wine we will be gifting to friends tonight. I love these fun little Gnomies from Paper Rose.

 
 
I started with a tag and added some white gesso to it. Once it was dry, I used some PaperArtsy Rocky Road Infusions a spread the color around. When that layer was dry, I added some scrap tissue paper I had painted with Dylusions Shimmer Paint.



 I stamped my gnomies on watercolor paper and then colored them up with Karin Brushmarkers. I decided that every gnomie needs a little sparkle, so added some sparkle pen on top of the watercoloring.

I fussy cut my images out and attached them to my tag with foam tape. I used the New Year sentiment from the Visible Image Classic Christmas set and added it to the tag as well. And there you have it, a fun and colorful New Years Gnomies tag perfect for any wine gift that you may be bringing to your New Years celebration!

 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful New Year. Don't forget to check out the Winter Sale going on now to spark your creativity in the New Year!


 

 Topflight Supplies Used:

 


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10