Thursday, December 9, 2021

More Tags with Crafty Individuals

     Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are showcasing stamps by Crafty Individuals, a wonderful British company, that produces detailed red rubber stamps.


I used this stamp before - its called Dawn Serenity (you can see it HERE)
but this time I made some tags. I brushed distress oxide inks onto the tags in an ombre pattern. Waited until it dried and then stamped the bird on it. Used my Misti for it, to keep it all the same. I lightly colored the tree stump and the bird beak and legs. Stamped the sentiment. I decided to add on a thin strip of gold Washi tape from my stash at the bottom, so I ran it again through my Big Shot with the tag die. added some string with gold thread in it.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10