Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Relax and Get Your Happy On with Katzelkraft

Hi, Connie here with a fun and sassy card to kick off the new year.
I used Les Piafs (sassy birds) by Katzelkraft and paired them 
with the Relax Quotes by Katzelkraft


The background is created using the Number Medley set by Darkroom
Door.
 . Great stamp set!  I used the stone wall stencil by
Carabelle Studio
to add more clutter to the background.  The foliage
is from the Silhouette Flowers by Katzelkraft.  The background is
stamped with Prism/slate grey and Archival/Jet Black ink.


The birds are colored with Distress Oxide inks and then trimmed out.
They are adhered to the front of the card with dimensional adhesive.
The sentiment is stamped in Archival/Jet Black ink, trimmed
out into word strips and colored with the same inks used for the birds.

Products used:



Darkroom Door/Number Medley
This is OOS because it is so awesome. Grab it
when you can~won't make a bad card :)

Prism/Slate Grey ink

This is my last project for Topflight Stamps. I
would like thank Donna and the Design Team for
having me around.  I have enjoyed creating with
the wonderful and "new to me" products.  My eyes have been
 opened to international products! I love them:):) 
Topflight Stamps is full of creative inspiration. All you need
to do is check them out.

Cheering you on!!!
Connie Mercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10