Monday, December 20, 2021

  Hello My Stampy Friends! Welcome to my last post for Topflight Stamps. After 2 1/2 years with this awesome team it is time for me to move on. Life has gotten super busy & just does not leave me time to continue. This has been a wonderful experience. The gals on this team are super supportive & friendly. It has been a pleasure to play with so many, wonderful, stamp company products & get inky on my Mixed Media Mondays. A special thanks to Donna Bowman for creating this creative space for us to play in. Lisa Hoel thanks for hanging in with me when things went pear shaped! You are a wonderful DT Lead. 


Here is my Mixed Media Monday booklet. This week the team is playing with a focus on the UK company Visible Image. The have a wonderful range of stamps & stencils. You can see the full tutorial on this wonderful inky page on my blog here.


This was the set that inspired my design. Love these quotes & how cool & sketchy they are. 


 A few stencils were used including Daisy, Daisy. 

This is where the cool bricks started from- Stone Wall. Using Grit Paste with this made the stone so realistic!

For color PaperArtsy Infusions were used for all the background color. Love these pods of powder that create such beautiful color. 

 The red quote box is using Fresco Finish, again for the full how to, head over to my blog.  

The paint was applied with a brayer. 

 

Using a Gel Press as my palette to make spreading the paint on the brayer super easy. Well that is it for my last post. Thanks so much for joining me on this awesome adventure. I hope you hope over to my blog, follow my social media & leave me a comment. Remember get inky whenever you can!

1 comment:

  1. we will miss you Karen! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. =)

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10