Friday, December 10, 2021

Crafty Indivduals Snowy Christmas Card

Happy Friday! Ericka here and today I'm continuing the theme using Crafty Individual stamp Festively Ornamental.  

I love these beautiful snowflakes and decided to create a Distress Oxide ink background using Antique Linen, Salvage Patina, Blueprint Sketch, and Prize Ribbon. I then splattered water on the background and lifted off the ink. Once my background was dry, I stamped the snowflakes from the Crafty Individuals and heat embossed them with the WOW! Embossing Trio Alchemy by Seth Apter. I love this beautiful silver sparkle embossing blend.

I used the sentiment from the Craft Emotions Christmas Gift set and clear embossed it.



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I hope you get all your Christmas cards made and sent out.


Topflight Stamp Supplies




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10