Thursday, December 30, 2021

Happy New Year to All of You!

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are celebrating the New Year! Happy New Year to all of you! Hopefully 2022 will be a better year.....For this card I used Visible Image stamps. I combined it with a sentiment from Heffy Doodle
First I made the background using a Studio Light stencil (see below). Stamped the wine glasses. Added the splashes and splatters. Added generous Crystal Lacquer to the glasses (unfortunately this does not show well in the pictures). 
The sentiment is heat embossed in silver. Added some silver glitter paper under the sentiment.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

1 comment:

  1. Great choice of stamp for New Year's as well as other celebratory holidays! That Visible Image stamp in now on my priority list, Cornelia! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10