Monday, December 6, 2021

Crafty Individuals Art Journal Page

 Hello Topflight Stamp Fans! Karen Bearse here with a Mixed Media Monday art journal page. This week the team is focusing on the Crafty Individuals stamp company which is based in England. They make quality, red rubber stamps.


I decided to continue working in my 6x6 art journal this week. There are a few different techniques used on this page so if you want a tutorial you can find it here.

I am in a mushroom phase & love all the things related to this fungi, so Counting Toadstools was perfect to use as my focal image. Crafty Individuals has a lot of stamps that are made up of multiple images, which makes them very dynamic. 

The crow from this stamp was also used. The image stamps so nice & crisp. 

The last stamp I used was to make the little postage stamp, so many great pics to choose from & can be used for more then just Christmas! Christmas Postage added a nice junk journal ephemera touch to my page.
 

My background started as a Gel Press print. Fresco Finish paint works wonderfully on these prints. 

This stencil from Darkroom Door, continues to be one that I reach for. Just love this one! For the rest of the ingredients used on my page be sure to check out my blog post. I hope you have a lovely start to the Holiday Season & that you take some time to de-stress & get inky!

1 comment:

01 09 10