Wednesday, December 22, 2021

A Guy Card with Visible Image

Hi, Connie here with a guy card using Visible Image for
Topflight Stamps.  I don't do to many guy cards but
the stamps I'm using scream "tough guy".  Take a look~
see what I mean! 


I kept it pretty simple on this one.  Stencils, stamps and ink got
it done. The inks used are Archival and Distress Oxide. Dimensional
adhesive is used to pop up the car and our "tough guy". The stencil I
used called Words of Support was perfect to create word strips for 
the top right corner.


The Sunrays Stencil by Craft Emotions worked so well behind
the skyline stamp.  To complete the card watered down blue Distress
Oxide was speckled on the card front.

Products used:


Thanks for stopping by!
Connie Mercer/DT Member

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10