Friday, December 3, 2021

PaperArtsy Snowflakes

 

Happy December! Ericka here and today I have a quick Christmas card using PaperArtsy Tracy Scott 63 set. Christmas is quickly approaching and this card is both quick and easy to replicate to send out to all your family and friends.

I started out using the Prism inks in French Navy, Purple Velvet, Dusky Rose, and Black Current Jam and simply swiped them on my paper. Once my background was dry, I stamped the snowflakes from the PaperArtsy set and heat embossed them with the new WOW! Embossing Trio Indulgence. I love the sparkle and gold in this embossing blend.

I used the sentiment from the Craft Emotions Christmas Gift set and finished my card with some Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles on the snowflakes.



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week and I hope you have a chance to get crafty this weekend.


Topflight Stamp Supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10