Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Wine for You!

 It's Tuesday, which means that you've got Kathi here to share a project with you. This week my teammates and I are showcasing Visible Image's wonderful stamps and stencils. My husband and I love wine, have been part of a wine tasting group, and have vacationed several times in the wine country in California. So when I saw Visible Image's new 99% Chance of Wine Clear Polymer Stamp Set, I had to get it!

Since it's holiday time,  I'm hopeful that we will be able to attend several holiday parties, which means that we'll be bringing wine as a gift and more wine to share! I decided that I should try to make a wine gift thingy using my new 99% Chance of Wine Clear Polymer Stamp Set.

Here's the front of it.


Here's a close-up of the front.


Here's the back of it.


Here's a close-up of the back.


The bottle from the 99% Chance of Wine Clear Polymer Stamp Set was stamped onto white cardstock and onto repositionable label paper, which was fussy-cut and used to mask the image. The wine glass was stamped onto the image panel and onto repositionable paper, which was fussy-cut and used as a mask.

Spring Meadow Prism Ink by Hunkydory Crafts was brushed over the image panel to add a light green background, then brushed over the Ripples Stencil by Visible Image to add some visual interest.

The image panel was die-cut and set aside while I created the back and front panels using cardstock, a circle die, and some scary math. 

Once I had the front and back panels cut, die-cut, scored, and folded, I stamped "Just for you" from the Roundabout Sentiments by Heffy Doodle at the top and "Wine" from the featured stamp set at the bottom. The image panel die-cut was adhered.

Some more stamping using the wine glass, splashes, and the sentiments from the 99% Chance of Wine Clear Polymer Stamp Set were used to decorate the back panel. 

The panels were adhered to each other at the top and the jacket was fitted over a wine bottle. It was a bit floppy, so holes were punched on the bottom edges of the front and back panels, ribbon was threaded through the holes, the and the ribbons were tied to finish it all off.

Please visit my blog, Kat's Tales of Stamping, for more detailed instructions, complete supply lists, and the template for the wine gift thingy!

Topflight Stamps Products Used:










Thanks for visiting. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10