Thursday, December 2, 2021

Lavinia Forest Scene

  Hi Everyone,

It's Topflight Stamps day! 
This week its anything goes. so I decided to play once again with my Lavinia stamps. I am a hugs fan of this company and I have been over the years slowly increasing my stash. So happy to have an occasion to use them!


I made a smooshed background. Stamped everything on it. For the trees I did some generational stamping, spritzing the stamp with water. I didn't really like the geese. Should have left them off.....so I tried to cover them mostly with the sentiment. Did some additional brushing with distress inks around the edges and the center tree.... It's as so often an almost one layer card.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 



1 comment:

  1. I simply ADORE this creation Cornelia! The colors are so intense and yet the black creates perfect contrast. Wonderful inspiration and very unique design with Lavinia stamps. xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10