Thursday, December 23, 2021

Merry Christmas with Visible Image

 Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today! 
This week we are showcasing Visible Image stamps. It's a British company that produces striking stamps, coupled with wonderful background elements, and matching sentiments
The set I used is called Christmas Chaos - how fitting! I stamped the tree and heat embossed it. Masked it a bit and sprinkled Infusions pigment powder on the tree. Removed my mask and spritzed it with water. Moved the color around a bit and dried it. Added a few touches of yellow. Stamped the star and the bottom. Did a yellow water color wash for the background and some brown for the bottom. Added gold splatters.
The sentiment is heat embossed. I put some Stickles on the star and at the bottom.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.
And here are the stamp supplies I used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10