Friday, December 24, 2021

Visible Image Create

 Ericka here and today I am continuing with the Visible Image theme. I created this card with the Daisy Daisy stencil along with the VI Minis #1 and Create With Your Soul set.

I love these the Visible Image sets and how well they go with each other.  I started with the Daisy Daisy stencil with Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers.


I stamped the butterfly from the VI Minis set on my background as well as on a separate piece of paper to color it up with my watercolor markers. I then added glitter drops to add some sparkle to my butterfly.

I then cut out my butterfly and attached it to the background with foam tape. To finish my card I stamped this great sentiment from the Create With Your Soul set.



 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I'll be back on New Year's Eve.


Topflight Stamp Supplies




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10