Monday, January 10, 2022

Valentine's Day Tag and Card + Process Video

 Hello crafty creatives! Rachel here, and I'm excited to be kicking off our Valentine's Day theme week! I have a lot to share today including a mixed tag with a process video and a matching Valentine card.


First up is my mixed media frog prince tag. I used the super fun stamp set called Limited Edition by Hobby Art Ltd and colored the frog with Neocolor II crayons. The background of the tag uses the sweet Heffy Doodle Confetti Hearts stencil with Cosmic Shimmer Structure Paste and Wow! Embossing Glitter in Amalfi. Prism Ink in Rainforest Green was also used to lightly watercolor the tag. I stamped the sentiment on some tissue paper I had previously designed with a gel plate.

Please enjoy the process video of how this tag came together by clicking here!




Next I'm sharing the card which uses many of the same products as the tag. First I used the Heffy Doodle Confetti Hearts stencil with Prism Ink Mauve Moment. Then I ink blended the top panel of the card with Prism Ink Blackcurrant Jam. I stamped the arrows on the card edges and the hearts with Prism Ink French Navy. The sentiment is embossed with the same Wow! Amalfi glitter as I used on the tag. Finally, the frog was colored with Copic markers and added with foam adhesive.


Thanks so much for joining me! Do you like the tag or the card best? Have fun creating for Valentine's Day!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

Hobby Art Limited Edition


Heffy Doodle Confetti Hearts Stencil



Structure Paste


Wow! Embossing Glitter Amalfi

Prism Ink Rainforest Green








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10