Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Jane's Doodles ~ New Adventures by Charmaine Canham

 Happy Wednesday

This is my second card using the same stamp set, Jane's Doodles Happy Camper, that I used on Wednesday this week. I used an easy repeat stamping with masking technique to make this cozy forest. 

New adventure by Charmaine Canham for TopFlight Stamps


Start by stamping 4 trees and the tent on masking paper. Fussy cut these. Plan your card before you put ink to paper. Make sure you want the trees in the front, in the front. 



I then added the tent in the middle. I wanted the tent to be in-between the trees. So I stamped the tree first, then added a tree mask. Then I stamped the tent and masked the tent. 


Now for color!!  I gave all the trees an overall YG Copic color. Added darker greens to the shadows and under the branches. 


Now for my magic trick!! Use a white gel pen and a black fine marker to highlight the edges of the branches and darker the outlines of the trees and tent. I also added the ground and sky colors. 


I added a whimsical border
  and stamped the sentiment with Verafine. 

New adventure by Charmaine Canham for TopFlight Stamps


I want to go camping now!!!! 

Also, try to stretch your stamps! This was Wednesday's card👇 Check out that blog.


I hope you liked this card and will give masking a try!!!

Talk soon,

Charmaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10