Saturday, January 8, 2022

Stamperia Winter Tales Collage Cards

 

Happy New Year friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share some cards I made with the Topflight Stamps Stamperia Winter Tales bundle.  I had a hard time choosing between the Christmas Rose bundle or the Pink Christmas bundle, so check them all out to see which one is your favorite.  I've been spending time with my dear Mother over the holiday break and she enjoys playing with designer paper, so we worked on these together.  There is so much ephemera in the designer bundle to work with that it's enough for two!  I decided to play on the fairytale theme with my cards.  The first features one of the chipboard embellishments, a lovely deer, which I layered with fussy cut elements and more chipboard pieces.  I added some swirly pearls and some crinkle ribbon to finish it off. 


 
My next card is intended as a young girl's birthday card.  I mixed in a paper flower with the fussy cut and chipboard elements and overlaid more swirly pearls over the fairy wing.  I'm hoping we can get together again soon and create a few more cards with these papers.  Make sure to check out the entire Stamperia range at Topflight Stamps and have a look at THIS post, where I shared some cards made with the Amazonia paper pad.  Fun times!

Wishing you a magical fairytale of a year!  xx, Autumn

 
Stamperia at Topflight Stamps!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter cards to start the new year. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m thrilled that you enjoyed them! Happy New Year! xx, Autumn

      Delete

01 09 10