Friday, January 14, 2022

Darkroom Door Hearts

 

 

Happy Friday! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you have been enjoying all the Valentine inspiration from the Design Team! Today I'm continuing the theme with a card using Darkroom Door Hearts set. I love this set and the beautiful script in the hearts.

To create my card, I used a background I made with Dina Wakley Media sprays. I then stamped the Darkroom Door Abstract 08 with Archival Ink and around the edges of my background. I used the Honeycomb stencil with texture paste and then set it aside to dry. 

I stamped my hearts with WOW! Embossing powder in Glassy Ocean powder and some pink powders and cut them out to add to my background with foam tape.


To finish my card, I heat embossed the sentiments in white and added it to the top. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10