Thursday, August 25, 2022

Janes Doodles - Merry Christmas

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week we are showcasing Janes Doodles stamps on the Topflight blog.  And since it's only 4 more month until Christmas I made a Christmas card. this adorable set comes with two different stamps, where you don't really have to do anything besides color the images. Very convenient!
I stamped the little animal group and colored them with Copics. Although that took a while.....Added the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper at the bottom.
I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
(I used a different one, but that is no longer available, but this one would work as well)





1 comment:

  1. Nothing like showing me animals with warm-looking scarves and mittens dressed up for the holidays to cool me off now from these 90+ degrees, Cornelia! Cute card and as you wrote, just stamp and color and you're done! I like it!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10