Sunday, August 7, 2022

Lavinia Elements Ariel Fairy Scene Card


Hi everyone!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a bright and cheery birthday card I made for a friend who loves fairies.  I centered this card design around the Ariel fairy by Lavinia Stamps.  Ariel is granting wings to the fuzzy caterpillar.  :)  I started this card by dipping the top of my Bristol panel in Lime Punch Elements ink, and the bottom in Mermaid.  For the forest floor, I stamped a combination of Buttercups, Silhouette Foliage and Mini Meadow Mushrooms.  Some of the elements were stamped in Distress Oxide (Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry).  I added accents with Posca paint markers and a white gel pen. 

For the sky, I repeat stamped the Berry Leaves (vines) in both Lime Punch and Pine Trees Elements ink.  I added three of the Butterfly Silhouettes who had already received their wings.  :)  I added some Pan Pastels over the wand for a halo and then added some Stickles to the butterflies and fairy wings. 

I hope this card made you smile today and you'll be tempted to break out your


 Find so many beautiful Lavinia stamps at Topflight Stamps today!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10