Monday, August 29, 2022

Falling Leaves - Autumn Cards

Does it feel like autumn yet where you live? Here in the bay area, September and October are actually our hottest months... but the leaves still change color and fall! This is Rachel from rwkrafts.com and today I'm sharing a couple of autumnal cards with you all.


 I paired a couple of beautiful leaf-themed stamp sets from the Topflight Stamps store to create these cards. For the base of the panel, I stamped Crafty Individuals "Falling Leaves" with Red Brick Prism ink.


To create the larger leaves, I used the stamp set "Erika's Maple" by Visible Image. I heat embossed the maple leaves using Wow! powder in Brassy Twinkle. The stamped and embossed leaves were then sprayed with Lavinia Mysticals Mist in Bumble Bee and Indian Sunset. Once dried, I fussy cut the leaves and glued to the card panel.


Lastly, the sentiment was stamped with Prism Ink in Slate Gray and added to the panel with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping in! Happy almost-September!

Topflight Stamps supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10