Saturday, August 13, 2022

Purple Lavinia Elements Slimline Scenes

 

 

Hello friends!  It's Autumn Clark from SewPaperPaint with you today to share a couple of simple slimline cards featuring gorgeous stamps and inks by Lavinia.  These cards were inspired by Fliss Owens and were recreated by many members of the Lavinia FB group.  I did mine a little different, of course.  I lightly bent my card panel to ink the center with watered Della Blue Lavinia Elements Dye Ink.  Then I dipped the top in watered Violet Chalk and the bottom in Graphite.  Then came the stamping fun.  I stamped Dandelions in Graphite and Della Blue, then the Mini Seed Head in Violet Chalk.  I embossed the Fairy Buttercups in white, then added a shadow with a purple Posca paint pen.  I added more white details with a white pen and then some Stickles over the dandelion heads.   


For my second card, I used the same colorway.  I dipped the bottom half of my panel in watered Della Blue ink and let the color blend to the "sky", blotting with a baby wipe when necessary.  Then I stamped the Foxgloves in Violet Chalk and Della Blue, doing some second generation stamp here and there.  I embossed the Whimsical Whisps in white for contrast.  Finally, I added a sentiment from the Heartfelt Verses stamp set and splashed some extra ink onto the panel.  I hope these cards make you want to get inky today!  xx, Autumn


 
 
 






1 comment:

  1. I'm really loving these and your choice of colours is perfect. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10