Friday, August 19, 2022

Frida Kahlo Lovely Peony

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with a new to me brand Friday Kahlo. I love coloring up flowers and this Lovely Peony 3 is perfect for a quick card.

 

I started by stamping the peony three times on Bristol Smooth paper and used some watercolor markers to color them up. I fussy cut the flowers out and then used this pretty brick paper from the Craft Consortium 6x6 Paper pad. I love these pads as each page is double sided and there are plenty pages of each print so you have enough for several cards.

 

I finished my card by adding a sentiment from the Lavinia Heartfelt Verses in black ink.

 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Topflight Stamp Supplies Used



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10