Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Party Time with Craft Emotions

Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes on the Topflight blog.  I have not made a birthday card in ages and I always need those. Time to create some more!
I just love that little set from Craft Emotions, called Party 2. I combined with with a fun number stencil - always good for birthdays! I used sprays to create the background and did some light sponging over the stencil as well. Used whatever color was left in my brushes to lightly color the background. I stamped the animals and cut them with my Scan 'N Cut. Colored them with Copics. Assembled my card and added the heat embossed sentiment.


I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10