Friday, August 5, 2022

Darkroom Door Birthday Butterfies

 

Happy August crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm making a birthday card using the Darkroom Door Butterflies background stamp. I love this stamp and all the gorgeous butterflies and heat embossed it with some WOW! Platinum Embossing Powder. 

 

After heating embossing my background, I used the Lavinia Mystical Mist Sprays in Purple Orchid and Pinkella. I love how bright these sprays are and the shimmer they add to my card. Once my background was dry, I used the Lavinia Mulberry ink and did some ink blending around the edge of the card. 

I stamped the Darkroom Door Happy Birthday Sentiment Strip in the Mulberry ink and cut the sentiments into strips. I picked these sentiments for my card and used the mulberry ink to edge them. Before I glued my sentiment down, I found some fun purple felt and added it to the back of the main sentiment.

 I finished my card by adding the Hunkydory gems in purple to the edges of my card.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used




No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10