Monday, January 16, 2023

2023 In Full Swing & Our New Design Team

Hello 2023! We are already two weeks into it and it's looking pretty crafty! Here on the Topflight Stamps blog we are excited to see what lies ahead. We are sad to say good-bye to three of our designers on the team – Rachel Kleinman, Charmaine Canham and Autumn Clark. Ladies, thank you for the countless inspiring projects you have shared with us during your tenures. We greatly appreciate your talent and creativity! Best wishes to you in your new endeavors in 2023.

We would like to welcome three new members to the team. We are excited to see what they have in store for us! First…


Hello to Mel Pilling! Mel has been an avid card maker for over thirty years. She enjoys mixed media and art journaling and also paints with acrylics both landscapes and animal portraits. She was born in England but moved to Canada as a child. Mel is happiest in her art room playing with inks, paper and stamps with her German shepherd Guinness by her side. She also has a very funny husband and an amazing son to keep her out of trouble. 



Next we welcome Alanna Moses!
"I'm Alanna and have been paper crafting for the last 25 years. I started primarily out as a scrapbooker and then turned into a card maker. I love sending handmade cards to brighten someone's day and it helps me be use the other side of my brain. When I'm not making cards or at my day job as a CPA auditor, you can find me hanging out with my husband of nearly 25 years and wishing I could spend more time with my three grown children and one granddaughter. I love watching the Denver Broncos, having lunch with friends, and binging shows on Netflix and the like. I am super excited to be joining the Top Flight crew for the next few months and look forward to bringing you inspiration. You can find me and my cardmaking posts at embellishcraftlove.com." 



Colleen Balija rounds out our team! 
"Hi friends, my name is Colleen! I live here in Illinois with my family. My day job is Operations Manager for a Mental Health funding alliance. I love what I do and how we help the community by providing mental health services to the underserved. Perhaps my biggest blessing is being a mom of 2 adult kids, grama to 2 grandkids, a 90 lb fur baby, and wife to the man of my dreams. During my free time, I love to sit in my craft room to make cards and experiment with new techniques. I’ve been a papercrafter for about 10 years. I used to make scrapbook albums and sets of handmade cards for my family as gifts and for family events. Then I started getting serious and set some crafty goals! I'm thrilled to be part of this amazing design team! When I’m retired, I hope to teach cardmaking classes on a regular basis! Oh yes and live in a warm weather climate!"

Returning designers are Kathi Rerek, Cornelia Wenokor, and Ericka Strange!



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10