Monday, January 23, 2023

Love is in the air

 This week we are shining a spotlight on these lovely stamps by Jane‘s doodles. These stamps have such great details they make it easy to build a story. Todays story is about a very special Valentine’s Day date.❤️

.

. '. '

For this card,  the background was done on a  Gel Press using Prism ink pads in  Peacock Green ,   Rainforest Green ,  Olive green  the sky was done in Blue Lagoon  and Thundercloud then I darkened the edges with a Lavinia Stencil Brush .  I stamped the trees and the plane onto the background directly. I used Masking Paper  and masked the trees as I moved to the right so I could stamp the whole forest.  Tip:  If you stamp first on the project then glue on coloured  fussy cut pieces,  anything you can’t fussy cut around like hairs or tiny details will show when you glue on your characters.   Then I stamped the characters  on plain mixed media card.  I coloured them with Prism watercolour markers and fussy cut them out, then glued them onto the project.

 These sweet stamps from   Jane’s Doodles  Were a joy to play with.


. STAMPS USED.




Topflight Stamps is having a great sale at the moment too. Check it out.😊


Aall&create sale 

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10