Friday, January 13, 2023

Romantic Valentine Card

 

Hello crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and I hope you have enjoyed all the Design Team's Valentines creations. Today I'm continuing the theme with a romantic card using a bunch of different supplies offered in the store. 


I love this Fingerprint Heart stamp from Carabella Studios and thought it would make the perfect Valentine's Day card. I used the Lavinia Mermaid Element ink and blended it into my cardstock with the Lavinia Stencil Brush. I then stamped and heat embossed the fingerprint with WOW Dirti Verdi to give it a gold turquoise look. 

 

I cut out a mask of the fingerprint and then stamped the Darkroom Door Elegant Script on my background with embossing ink. I wanted to delicately highlight the beautiful font in this stamp, and applied the Lavinia Mica Minerals in Crystal Gold with a paintbrush. I used my embossing pen to fill in the heart so that I could add the mica to it as well. I love the beautiful shine these minerals have and can't wait to use them again.

I finished my card by stamping the sentiment, on vellum, from the Visible Image Create With Your Soul and heat embossing it in black. I love how the font of this stamp picks up the similar curves in the font I used for my background. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used











No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10