Friday, January 27, 2023

Jane's Doodles Fox Hugs

 

 

Happy Friday crafty friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a simple card I made using the Jane's Doodles Sleepy Fox along with this great Hugs die. I love this large die and it is perfect to create a card for a friend. 


I started by coloring this cute fox with Spectrum Noir Watercolor Markers and then fussy cut her out. I then used the Lavinia Mystical Mists in Golden Temple and Pinkella and lightly sprayed the corner of my card base. I applied a piece of scrap tissue I had left over from a previous project and glued it down and placed my fox down over it.


I used the Hugs die on some leftover watercolor paper I had and then outlined the bottom to help it pop on my card. I also used my white pen and added dots to my leaves. A fun a quick card perfect for a friends who needs a hug. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.


Topflight Stamp Supplies Used





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10