Monday, January 9, 2023

Valentine's Day with Katzelkraft

Hello again. Mel Pilling coming to you today with a Valentine's themed KATZELKRAFT art journal page. First, I brayered the green Lavinia Elements Inks Olive and Lime Punch in a curve across the lower half of a Gel Press plate; then the two Elements Inks Della Blue and Blue Lagoon across the top half. I then splattered tiny drops of water with a fan brush and took an impression with my card stock. I then stamped my fox and raccoon onto the project. (You can add  some hairs here with a fine black pen if you like.) Then I stamped them a second time on a clean piece of card stock and coloured with watercolour markers and fussy cut them out. I drew a quick log, coloured directly on the project, stamped the hedgehog. Colouring directly on the project I drew a rough heart around the fox. Tip: Scribbly lines will hide any imperfections. I added some tiny painted grass lines and lumps here and there painted with elements inks before sticking on the fussy cut art animals. 


Thanks for paying us a visit today and come back daily for more inspiration!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used:

6x6 Gel Press Printing Plate


Della blue LAV-EIP-DB
Blue lagoon LAV-EIP-BL
Olive LAV-EIP-OL
Pine LAV-EIP-PN
Lime Punch LAV-EIP-LP

Twilight VFCLA 652
Nocturne VFCLA 351





No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10