Friday, January 20, 2023

Colorful PaperArtsy Zinski Tag

 

Hello friends, Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I have a bright tag using the PaperArtsy Zinski stamp along with the Colorista Watercolour Markers.

I stamped this fun Zinski Zini 28 and clear heat embossed it. I then took the Spectrum Noir Colorista Watercolour Markers and colored it up. I love these bright colors and they were easy to blend together. Once my bird was dry, I fussy cut her out. I had a tag in my stash that I had made using my gel press and some texture paste I had added color to. 

I finished my tag with the sentiments in the Studio Light Jenine's Mindful Art Sentiments and Wishes set. There are so many great sentiments in this set it was hard to narrow them down. I also added a little AALL & Create washi tape to the edges for a little contrast.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Topflight Stamps Supplies Used

 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10