Monday, January 30, 2023

Bonded for life

 Hello there!!  Mel Pilling here today with a timeless story of true love amongst wolves.  This beautiful stamp set by Hobby Art Ltd. certainly spoke to my heart.


. '


For this art journal page, I did the sky and grass with Lavinia stencil brushes, using the following ink pads by Prism  : Olive Green , Rainforest Green , Peacock Green , Canary Yellow  and Blue Lagoon . For the cliffs, I stamped the ink pads on my craft surface. With some water and a brush, I painted a rough streaky cliff.  Once dry, I drew in some detail with a fine black pen. The cliffs were done with prism ink pads  Slate Grey  Wild Mushroom , olive green and Thunder Cloud. I stamped the wolves directly on the project (for edge details), then stamped them again on clean card stock.  I coloured the wolves with watercolour markers then fussy cut them and stuck them on the project. I then drew in some extra hair detail. 
The trees were stamped in .Versafine Clair inks :   Morning Mist  Shady Lane  and. Nocturne    I  added some foliage using Lavinia foliage stamps. Topped off with a few flowers in liquid pearls and a great love story unfolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10