Friday, January 6, 2023

Darkroom Door Journal Page

 

Happy New Year Crafty Friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm creating a journal page with the Darkroom Door Sunflowers and Hexagon Stencil


I love this stencil and thought it would be fun to do a little ink blending with the Lavinia Elements ink in Truffle, Mermaid, and Sundance with the Lavinia stencil brush. Once my ink was dry, I used the stencil and framed the hexagons to stamp the Elegant Script with in my ink blending.


I then stamped and heat embossed the Sunflowers stamp and cut out the image to add to my page. I finished my page by adding the sentiment included in the set and clear heat embossing it.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.


Topfight Stamps Used 








No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10