Thursday, January 19, 2023

Just Chilling like a Penguin

  Hi Everyone,

Cornelia here today. This week it's anything goes. I decided to ink up that cute penguin from the Craft Emotions set Penguin 1.
I also used a strip of patterned paper as my background - I liked up a similar paper below, as the one I used is not in the store right now. I stamped the penguin on scrap paper and colored it with alcohol ink markers. Cut them out. I used a stencil for the rest of my background and brushed with distress oxide ink (speckled egg). Used a bit of black paper as frame for my patterned paper. Stamped the sentiment and assembled the card.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

And here are the stamp supplies I used: 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10