Thursday, September 26, 2019

Happy Haunting

Hello Cathy here with my last guest designer post. I wanted to say Thank you to Donna and Lisa for picking me for September guest designer.
What else would I pick to make for my last card. A Halloween card.


I took a scrap of pattern paper and eyes stencil and used black ink and made the background. Layered it on a orange pattern paper. Next I added some purple washi tape down one side of the layers. Set aside.
Stamp ghost on white cardstock and cut out. What I really like about this set you have a choice of faces for your ghost or pumpkin.
Also stamp saying and cut out. It just seamed too bright white so I took some black oxide ink and smudged it all around the saying. Layer it with black cardstock. 
Add ghost and saying to front of pattern paper.
Stamp web  on card base and add the layers of the pattern paper to the card.

Again I want to say Thank you again Topflight Stamps for having me as a guest designer.


Topflight Stamps Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10