Friday, September 13, 2019

Three Girls

Welcome back Topflight fans and  a happy Friday! Ericka here with some quick tags I made for my young readers using the Studio Light Girl Boss set.


These girls are so fun to play with and the best part is you can switch up the different parts to make a variety of characters.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/studio-light-girl-boss-a5-clear-stamp-set-36-art-by-marlene-signature-collection-3?_pos=1&_sid=eaeec99fc&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

I also was playing with this stencil from Pronty and gelatos and a stencil from Visbile Image and Distress Oxides to get some fun backgrounds.

https://topflightstamps.com/products/pronty-stencil-a5-grunge-patterned-circles?_pos=13&_sid=4b7cbea93&_ss=r&ref=xuzipf8pid

One I stamped my girls, I used colored pencils to give them some fun colors.




That's all for me today. For more information on how I created my bookmarks, feel free to stop by my blog Strangely Creative. I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! love how you colored the girls & added the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10