Monday, September 16, 2019

Halloween Crow Art Journal Page

Time for a spooky Halloween raven art journal page. Karen Bearse with you today & we are playing with paint & texture. You can check out a full tutorial on my blog here!



Art Journal was the order of the day. I pulled out a bunch of supplies & just had fun, stenciling with color, adding texture. So relaxing & made me want to pull out my Halloween supplies!
This Crafty Individuals stamp, Gothic Crow is seriously detailed & stunning, so it was perfect as my focal point. 

I love using die cuts from this book, Art by Marlene. 

Stencils such as this one by Darkroom Door were used to create the background under the texture.



Love this Fresco Finish acrylic paint by PaperArtsy when color is needed!


I distressed the edges of my page with Eileen Hull Aqua Splash Emboss by Emerald Creek- love that pop of color!
Every good embossing powder needs an ink pad! 


Finally to glue it all down I used Cosmic Shimmer glue for the 1st time. I have to say it did a really good job of sticking my ephemera & stamped image with no fuss. Thanks so much for joining me here to get a wee bit of pre-Halloween fun in!! Now go get inky!

2 comments:

01 09 10