Monday, September 23, 2019

Listen to the Current of Your Heart

Hello! Lisa Hoel here. This week the Design Team is taking a look at a new product in the store: MDF desk plaques by Debbi Moore. There are designs for every occasion! I received a mermaid themed one to decorate. (Donna knows me so well!)


The plaques are made from laser cut MDF and come ready for you to paint, ink, spray and otherwise doctor up however you like. They would make a great gift or piece of home decor! I used Fresco chalk paint, glitter paint, embossing powder and foil to bling mine up.


Head on over to my blog for the how-to on the techniques I used to decorate my sign.

Thanks for stopping by! Below is a list of supplies I used. Be sure to check back in because all week long we will be sharing more of these plaques. =)

Topflight Stamps Products:
Debbi Moore MDF Life Quotes Plaque -
Mermaid Current of Your Heart



Seth Apter Baked Texture Embossing Powder - Dirty Sand 


Caribbean Sea, Mermaid, Captain Peacock, Prawn



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10