Thursday, September 12, 2019

Protect Your Magic

Happy Thursday to you all. I have a card for you all today. It is fast and simple but has a grungy aspect to it. 


I started out by stamping Pretty One, colored with copics and cut out. Here is a tip you might not know; edge your cut out, stamped images with a black marker. It will not have that harsh white edge.

Next take a piece of pattern paper that has some grunge already in it and cut it down to fit on the front of a card. Then take  Hearts & Lines Border stamp and some gray and green/gray ink and randomly stamp it all over. I then took the ink blot stamp from Tender Hearts of Moogli and stamped that in black ink.
Take some washi tape and add it to the bottom of the card so the pretty one has something to stand on. Add her to the top of the washi tape.


Lastly I stamped some of the stars from the Fairy Bugs also in black ink. I also added some other small stars to fill in the space. I then added some gems to the center of the largest star in that stamp. On the top I added a saying and the card is done. 

Topflight stamps used:







1 comment:

01 09 10