Wednesday, September 4, 2019

A Little Note


Hello, Topflight fans! Toni here with you today.  Do you recall the Partridge Family?  Wait.  Don't tell me.  I've already dated myself enough by knowing the Partridge Family (in reruns, I swear!). LOL.


My card started by stamping 3 of the Polkadoodles Birds Together images onto the card front. I masked these as well as the bottom.


Next I sponged a bunch of circles using a combination of Distress Oxides and Prism Ink.
I colored up the birds using Copics to coordinate with the background dots.


Finally I stamped the Polkadoodles Sentimentals sentiment and a few Crafty Individuals Musical Notes. Isn't this so cheery and cute?


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board.  Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10