Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Foxy Thank You


Hello everyone! Betsy here on the blog today with this sweet and easy fox card using
Shabby Chic Woodland Card Making Kit by Debbi Moore Designs!


These kits are so user-friendly even for beginners!  And one kit is enough to make multiple cards.
I chose to use the Fox theme.  It's a decoupage type (layering) of kit and each theme has it's own page of layering elements.


This was the fox page I used...and I didn't use all of the elements!  I adhered a piece of background paper included in the kit onto a square card base.  Then I cut out all of the elements from this sheet.  The main images are numbered indicating the order they need to be adhered.  I glued the base layer and 3 layers are foam taped on top.  I added some enamel dots and a twine bow from my stash and my card was done!


There are at least 9 other kits in this line...they are all wonderful and so easy to do!

For a more detailed tutorial on how to make this card
check out my blog:





1 comment:

01 09 10