Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Boo!


Ghostly greetings, Topflight fans! Toni here with you today sharing a Halloween card. I love this time of year! The turning leaves, the cooling weather, the upcoming holidays.  Yay!!!!


I started the card by sponging the Darkroom Door Mixed Boxes Stencil with Distress Oxides. 


Next I stamped some Aall and Create Textures #50 images using Distress Oxide and Versafine Onyx Black.


Lastly I stamped the sentiments from Polkadoodles Spooktacular using Versafine Onyx Black and positioned a few of the ghosts on the card front.


I love that the ghosts can have different faces and even scars. This is a versatile set for sure!

Oh my goodness!  I just realized these ghosts could be used head down so then they're wearing hats. Neat!


If you'd like to check out my other creations, you can visit my blog, Frankie Helps Craft, my Instagram, or my Pinterest Board

1 comment:

01 09 10