Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Proud as a Peacock!


Hello Topflight Fans! Betsy here today showing you how I created this proud peacock card.
I used this Hobby Art Ltd Stamp:



I started by stamping on white pearlescent paper using a hybrid ink.  I colored the peacock with Copics.  I didn't do too much blending and I added a few lines into the feathers with a fine tip black marker after the coloring was done.


After the coloring and line work was done, I added some shimmer with Lawn fawn Liquid Stardust. Then I added some blue micro-bling to the curls along the outline of the feathers.


I used an A2 size card base made from textured pearlescent paper.  My next layer was blue shimmer paper, then the green shimmer layer. 
The white panel with my colored image was next with copper shimmer strips.  I adhered all of these layers together and that completed my card!

For more information on how I created my card, please stop by my blog:

1 comment:

01 09 10