Saturday, September 28, 2019

Dream MDF Sign for Topflight Stamps

Hello Topflight Fans!! Karen Bearse here with a fabulous altered piece called Dream. For a full tutorial including links to all the products, head over to my blog here.


I had so much fun designing this project. It really gives the opportunity to make some great home decor. The sky is the limit.
 
 
This is what my sign looked like to start. It is made with MDF or medium-density fiber board, & made by Debbi Moore. You can find all kinds of signs & quotes to play with. I went with a beachy theme cause I frikkin love the beach!!! 

PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints & Crackle Glaze was used for this project. The base coat is South Pacific, followed by the Crackle, then Aqua Duck Egg, (love the names) '& finally Blueberry


For the embossing Eileen Hull has these nummy chunky powders in Golden Rod, Aqua Splash & Seth Apter's in Dirty Sand were the perfect beachy additions all made by Emerald Creek. 



While adding the details some Diamond Sparkle was definitely called for!  A few Beautiful Blues & Vintage Browns were placed among sequins, glass bead gel along with some charms.


This was a very fun project to do & I love my new sign!! Thanks for joining me today, I hope I could inspire. & that you get the chance to play with the quotes by Debbi Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10